Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Caw Caw Motherfucker!!

Oh hey, i forgot that i had a personal blog still. As always i SHOULD start writing again, but at the same time i can barely write for 2Shots. But for the sake of nostalgia and in case facebook forgets to remind me where i am currently when i forget 3 years from now.

I'm a tropical bird. A pretty tropical bird.
At the moment i still reside in Hawaii with my Sailor.
I'm not gonna lie and just say its gorgeous living out here.
But i still miss home.
Being back in San Diego this past August confirmed the fact that my roots are thoroughly so cal.
The reason im a bird is that i'm still up to my brightly colored hair and vibrant image.
which sometimes seems a bit too much for the locals to take in.

but hawaii is only temporary, 2 more years and we'll be on another coast.
hopefully something more than just a gf.
truth be told i'm still aching to be a Mrs. only this time i'm being smarter about it and not wasting 2 years of my life in the hell known as New Hampshire.

I'm sure if you like trees and rocks and shitty weather New Hampshire would be a great place to live. However i hate trees and rocks that aren't good music and i especially hate shitty weather.

but anyways, for once in my life I'm in a stable situation. I'd like to work a little more than part time because being a geek isn't cheap. but hell, i'm in no hurry. Between 2shots, Kim's Etsy and being a pseudo-housewife it keeps me plenty busy. And sane.

thank god i'm sane. still a bit crazy, but at least i'm sane

No comments:

Post a Comment